How to write emails, to not burden others
“The single biggest problem in comunication is the illusion that it has taken place.”
George Bernard Shaw
Who will find the training useful?
- All email users
- The whole society
What will we talk about ?
- How to communicate effectively and appropriately via e-mail?
- How not to overwhelm colleague’s inboxes with unnecessary e-mails?
- How to forward emails correctly?
- How to define an e-mail name correctly and concisely?
- What are the company’s rules / communication structures?
- What topics qualify for e – mail communication and when to choose another communication form?
- Setting uniform rules of corporate e-mail culture
- Life without unnecessary e-mails
- Send only the necessary emails to the correct recipients
- Everyone will know what they need